This was so adorable! I loved the lighting and set up as well!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This was so adorable! I loved the lighting and set up as well!
Dev toh Dev hi na raha, uski identity "Mera Dev" ho gayi hai🤣
Shiva indirectly promoted Diary milk shots ad today🤣
Asking for 2 ladoos🤣
He wants Knagan and Raavi🤣
This
Raavi and Rishita are twinning today at the b'day party😆
I am making gifs from yesterday's episode.
Suggest me some scenes😆
Awwwww! Gaumbi is such a coochi-coooo
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Omg, continue to keep us updated of Twitter dhamaakas, Priya 🤣
You were right, Prema. That saffron he’s wearing is messing with his head 🤣
upar se ye waistcoat kyun pehenna shuru kar diya isne 🤪
he's looking like somnath ka sasta politician now 🤣
am I dumb or did shiva refer to raavi as ladoo?
I told you this mans attraction to raavi is through food and food only 🤣🤣🤣
Rishita, Dhara and the Adbhut Ladoo 😆