Shiva overestimates Dev a lot 🤣

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MeeraWrites

Does earring have that power to ignite tharkiness? 🤣🤣

Haa waise, Shiva ke haath mein hai earring.🤣

Not exactly!🤣

I am reminded of one or two scenes from some old shows that I have forgotten. The wife finds someone else's earring stuck to her pillow, lipstick smudges, and the smell of a perfume that she never uses😆

The scene was to imply that her husband was cheating😆

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I think we need a new EDT

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Yeh dek🤣

Heaven on earth🤣

Arreh yeh sab jaan ke mera hell on earth ban jaata hai.. he with someone else 🤣

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tintin1234

My thoughts on upcoming track: ....

• Shiva will put forth his demand for Kangan
  • Maami will reject and take Raavi with her
  • Raavi will upset with Shiva's action, Shiva will realize his mistake and go to her at night [12:00am] to wish and to apologize and open his heart with her that why kangan was imp to him. Raavi will feel his pain. 
  • Next day on her bday, Raavi willingly ask Kangan as gift from maami.. Maami will willingly give it to Raavi as she witnessed how her daughter suffered with  her fights and obsession with kangan. 
  • Shiva will surprise ravi with birthday and Raavi will surprise shiva with Kangan.

New beginning for our Shivi..! 

Tumhare muh Mai Dahi Shakar. Bas aisa hi ho!!!

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Rishitha will get jealous and start a Girls Tharki group. She will be admin 😎

Jealous or frustrated? 🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tintin1234

My thoughts on upcoming track: ....

• Shiva will put forth his demand for Kangan
  • Maami will reject and take Raavi with her
  • Raavi will upset with Shiva's action, Shiva will realize his mistake and go to her at night [12:00am] to wish and to apologize and open his heart with her that why kangan was imp to him. Raavi will feel his pain. 
  • Next day on her bday, Raavi willingly ask Kangan as gift from maami.. Maami will willingly give it to Raavi as she witnessed how her daughter suffered with  her fights and obsession with kangan. 
  • Shiva will surprise ravi with birthday and Raavi will surprise shiva with Kangan.

New beginning for our Shivi..! 

🤣

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Unfortunately, the plan will go tai tai phish today in PS world. Does anyone know where's that BTS with Mami and money bag? I want to know if she's wearing the same saree as pag phera day or birthday BTS and we'll know when that plan will be executed. Likely today based on how Shiva seemed so happy just imagining the outcome. Raavi's going to be hurt, but something will happen for Raavi to go back to Pandyas. Maybe the fact that her Masi values kangan more than her life? And then Mami will ask for forgiveness and tell her to ask her anything for her birthday except making truce with Shiva and she'll ask for kangans.

Mami joked today that you won't ask for my life right, and that's exactly what Raavi will ask for. Mami's jaan is in those Kangans. I think there was a meaning to it. Unless of courseCVs have amnesia again and show flip flop disconnect, scenes.

This is the first time I am unable to predict anything! Everything seems plausible! I dont think Suman or Dhara will allow Raavi to go away with Suman.. Its driving me crazy thinking whats going to happen next. Maami with suitcase wala bts was in Pallavi’s story. Let me see if she has saved it by any chance.

I agree Raavi and Maam’s birthday gift discussion does hold some significance! Something big is going to happen this week! I just cannot figure out what that could be😕

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Ok let’s put this discussion to rest

Jamuna Kaaki- I am only 50% sure of this… correct me if I am wrong.

Kanta kaaki

Mansukh bhai 

Rasik bhai 

Also, I realized this whole going through the Wiki page… Janardhan’s surname itself is ”Seth” 🤣

Oh god toh ye hai Jamuna kaki?? Finally mystery solve ho gayi! But this pic seems 10 years pehle ka right? Ab kaise dikhti hai wo😆

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Oh god toh ye hai Jamuna kaki?? Finally mystery solve ho gayi! But this pic seems 10 years pehle ka right? Ab kaise dikhti hai wo😆

She saw Pandya House kaand drama and went into hiding 🤣🤣

BTW I am only about 50% sure. If someone else finds concrete evidence of Jamna maami, I will stand happily corrected 🤣