I interact with ppl as blessy in IF!😆
You can call me that🙂
What's ur name?😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I interact with ppl as blessy in IF!😆
You can call me that🙂
What's ur name?😃
Originally posted by: Blessed_Soul
You guys are so hilarious!👏🤣🤣
I'm totally rofling reading all ur fun convo😂
Thank you so much! 😂❤️
We're glad that u had fun reading us🤣
Originally posted by: Blessed_Soul
You guys are so hilarious!👏🤣🤣
I'm totally rofling reading all ur fun convo😂
I think crazy is more suitable word 😉
Ae, don't under-estimate us, leave chemistry, we can set the forum on fire, right girls?
Absolutely! No doubt in that😎

Ae, don't under-estimate us, leave chemistry, we can set the forum on fire, right girls?
Krishna, go and give some romantic tips to your didi. Or else we won't get any chemistry here😆
Well what's wrong in being crazy😆
It's funny 🤣
Originally posted by: Blessed_Soul
I interact with ppl as blessy in IF!😆
You can call me that🙂
What's ur name?😃
We already have one Blessy (@_blessy_) here 😆
I interact as Shri here 😛
We already have one Blessy (@_blessy_) here 😆
I interact as Shri here 😛
Oh okay. I did not knw bout that 😆
Hello Shri 😃
Krishna, go and give some romantic tips to your didi. Or else we won't get any chemistry here😆
Didi, I just saw a hot nighty in the mall, should I ask them to deliver it to you?
Jiju deserves a treat, haina?
Hi Blessy number 2 🤗