Aisa kya? 😳
Chalo ek aur mauka diya tumko 😆
Abhi se utilise karo mauke ko, nahi to jab zombie wapas ayega na... tadap tadap ke bura haal hoyega tera 😈

Agar main tadpega toh mera sath SKD bhi tadpega 😈

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aisa kya? 😳
Chalo ek aur mauka diya tumko 😆
Abhi se utilise karo mauke ko, nahi to jab zombie wapas ayega na... tadap tadap ke bura haal hoyega tera 😈

Agar main tadpega toh mera sath SKD bhi tadpega 😈

Shuru ho jao sab 😆
Guys... please stay exactly where you are! Your real audience is here 🤣 And they are loving it 🤣🤣
wahi na🤣🤣
Audience wanted to see our chemistry🤣

But I am not seeing any chemistry here. Just some nibba-nibbi type moments 🤣
But I am not seeing any chemistry here. Just some nibba-nibbi type moments 🤣
Wo toh hoga hi na🤣
Kyuki Jo show mei nahi milega wo idhar hich milega🤪🤣🤣
You guys are so hilarious!👏🤣🤣
I'm totally rofling reading all ur fun convo😂
Originally posted by: Blessed_Soul
You guys are so hilarious!👏🤣🤣
I'm totally rofling reading all ur fun convo😂
Thank you 🤗
What's your name?
But I am not seeing any chemistry here. Just some nibba-nibbi type moments 🤣
Ae, don't under-estimate us, leave chemistry, we can set the forum on fire, right girls?