Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh
Mujhe koi sweets pasand nahi 🤣
I don't have any sweet tooth 🤣
Tum batao
I love Aastha's laddoo beta. ☺️
But he's not food.
I'm not into laddoo. I'm more for chocolates. N indian sweets will be jalebi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh
Mujhe koi sweets pasand nahi 🤣
I don't have any sweet tooth 🤣
Tum batao
I love Aastha's laddoo beta. ☺️
But he's not food.
I'm not into laddoo. I'm more for chocolates. N indian sweets will be jalebi.
Lord lord
Why do u feel he will be more sweet, yum and delicious than Laddoo
My mind, it is reckless and cruel
Jiggy ur spelling me girl with dream waves that will hit, so wicked they are, they will take my sleep and breath away.
This post is awesome
Wo bollywood wala thread me kya chal raha hai??
Ye kaunsa thread?¿
Jaha tumne tag kiya hai😆
Samjhi ab.. 🌚
Mujhe bhi kisine tag kia tha..
Baht kaam karwa rahe mujhse.. 😭