Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Nothing, all of these were new 

I wonder how 🤔

omggg ðŸ¥³what is happening to the creatives... could it be.... are they actually being creative for once?? ðŸ˜†

In all seriousness, praying that this means the track to come will be one of comedic jealously and some serious insecurities being resolved... please no more domestic violence from Virat or any other toxicity 

The Virat we are seeing grow day by day is so deeply in love with Sai... he would never do the things or say the things Rono did in KD...

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rdigest

The sheets travelled from Mumbai to goa to Hyderabad to Mumbai. Do you really think they will give us new sheets 😂😂😂. 

Yaar yeh log mahan hai 😂😂

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

sorryyy guyss today updating took awfully long...

I got distracted in the middle 

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Okay at the end the women's reaction to the jewelry made sense a bit because yeah we see fancy jewelry and get interested but why the hell are Ninad and Omi staring at the necklace with so much longing ðŸ¤£

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Nothing, all of these were new 

I wonder how 🤔

guys , humara vankara ko kisine kidnapp kardiya aur koi humshakal agaya... Dheko humara vankara ka copy paste karab Kar Raha hai with additional original awesome scenes🤣

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

laksh yeh aap Kya pooch liya, they shifted 4 different rooms in this 1 month and even didn't care to explain once, do you think they will care now😆vanku baba is great he leaves everything to fans imagination

Ghum hai hum sab inke creativity mein ðŸ¤£

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tptwi

omggg ðŸ¥³what is happening to the creatives... could it be.... are they actually being creative for once?? ðŸ˜†

In all seriousness, praying that this means the track to come will be one of comedic jealously and some serious insecurities being resolved... please no more domestic violence from Virat or any other toxicity 

The Virat we are seeing grow day by day is so deeply in love with Sai... he would never do the things or say the things Rono did in KD...

Right now the jealousy thing won’t take a real serious turn because there’s still time for that, she well get to enjoy this as for now

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

sorryyy guyss today updating took awfully long...

I got distracted in the middle 

Thanks for the update Siya

Please don't tell sorry. Hope everything is alright. 

tptwi thumbnail

Right now the jealousy thing won’t take a real serious turn because there’s still time for that, she well get to enjoy this as for now

thank god... hopefully there is no real serious turn ðŸ˜­

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeePiku

This is cracking me up oh my god ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I hate, hate hateeee Ninu, but in KD there was something to do with some instrument......but here he's getting sick so maybe Sai will take care of him and he'll go all Rajshri Films on her ðŸ¤£

Lol can he even be redeemed 🤔. He is a luchha lafanga😂😂. What will happen to Kaku and Pakhi if he switches sides😆