Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks. The ladies look lovely - Sisterhood.
I like how Pallavi gives fitting reply to sunny. Looks like sunny got a low opinion of women, not sure if its because of his past relationship with his mom or he is just a male chauvinistic pig😀.
Maybe pallavi will teach him a lesson and he changes his opinion. I am glad for this track because women face chauvinism in today's society. Shivangi aka Pallavi is perfect to bring a changed mindset.
True. At least from my side no complain. Whatever is given to her she always nails it.Originally posted by: MistyDawn
I actually don't remember seeing any scene of hers where I felt she was unconvincing..or that I couldn't connect to her feelings in that scene.. she gets the nuances so well.. pretty amazing for such a young and new actress on the block..this is her debut TV show right?
Another thing, I like her dialogue delivery.. Overall all she is pretty food as a new comer.
She did a movie. & this is her debut hindi show. Don't know if she did any tv show in south.