Credits—-sandip sikcand sir instagram story
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQgGX-MBYbF/?utm_medium=copy_link

Credits—-sandip sikcand sir instagram story
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQgGX-MBYbF/?utm_medium=copy_link

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can't wait now.
Omggggg pallavi in raghav's bed. Wait, is she drunk? 🔥❤🔥
Raghav, while glancing at her grip on his shirt- Yeh saari ka dukaan mere saare kapde phaad dega kya, and not even in the fun way... 😒
BGM
Tum hi ho❤️❤️
Originally posted by: i_ambivert
Omggggg pallavi in raghav's bed. Wait, is she drunk? 🔥❤🔥
Looks like, na? I got the same vibe from her 'shh 🤫' pic, and same sari also I think?
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Looks like, na? I got the same vibe from her 'shh 🤫' pic, and same sari also I think?
Yes I guess!!!
Credits—-sandip sikcand sir instagram story
https://twitter.com/dhara43776249/status/1408022240155762698?s=21
the way he behaved today😆😭, Pallu only needs to take the initiative😆.
Pallu getting bolder day by day....i hope she doesnt confess, in her drunken state😆
the BG song, perfect.finally some close romance between them..
they r giving it a lot, now as Mandaar is entering next month😭
Credits—-sandip sikcand sir instagram story
https://twitter.com/dhara43776249/status/1408022240155762698?s=21
thanks Dhara for sharing🤗🤗
haa, bts ekdum mast❤️
iss she drunk wahi tho sochu why she so in to raghu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0