Kaand to hoga hi..itne aasani se kaise hero successful hoga😆
I am waiting for the after effects of the kaand
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Kaand to hoga hi..itne aasani se kaise hero successful hoga😆
I am waiting for the after effects of the kaand
Hahaha dude my heart, tsjjsjs tskskjs 💔🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
FF and saw the precap
Raavi tells Shiva she herself doesnot want to come with him. Shiva says do whatever you want. Neither I will be happy seeing you coming home or sad that you left. They walk separate ways and family looks on
Wowww am actually excited...angst milega
Hopefully angst mile par divorce tak baat na chali jaaye😭
Mami is doing the rituals and gives everybody their gift.
Suman says you gave only a watch to all of them?😕
Maami doing aarti of shiva and dev, Shiva-maami tashan is on
i doubt it! divorce toh nahi hoga.. Raavi ka birthday aa raha hai
Kanjoos, chindi maami gives a watch to all of them as a gift and Suman chides her 😆
Aawww🤗
Aage se yaad rakhna ki umeed mat karna😆
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
It looks like a tribal group dance with the music🤣🤣
Kuch bhi dance hai🤣
Aaj mujhe yeh IF waale rok rahe hain posts pe comment karne ko.
Every time I am getting some new message🤣
Dhara took a dig at Rishita when she gave gifts for her and Raavi from the inlaws side saying this time I made sure that weight of gold for both jewelry are equal😆