Congrats and Sorry Priya..
M I the only one here who doesn't want next title or colour. Happy with the one I have.. infact I would like to get my posts deleted so I stay in the same colour.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Congrats and Sorry Priya..
M I the only one here who doesn't want next title or colour. Happy with the one I have.. infact I would like to get my posts deleted so I stay in the same colour.
Yes surely we will throw a party for you👍🏼. Congratulations for becoming an archiver🥳🥳Originally posted by: priya185
@Everyone and shibani
I want a party for me pleaseCan someone throw a party or topic for me😊
i threw a party for the pursuit of winner feast, so this time it’s your turn
Hai par kyu😆Congrats and Sorry Priya..
M I the only one here who doesn't want next title or colour. Happy with the one I have.. infact I would like to get my posts deleted so I stay in the same colour.
Ooo favourite colour ki baat hai😃
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Ooo favourite colour ki baat hai😃
Fav to green hai but wo milne ka nahi..
Green blue ke aas pass hai to mere pass aapka favourite colour hai😆
Thanks for letting rashi know nice if she joins inOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I see, good for you Priya.
Rashi, have you seen Priya changed rank after so long. 🥳
thank youOriginally posted by: Biggboss15
Yes surely we will throw a party for you👍🏼. Congratulations for becoming an archiver🥳🥳
Btw just to clarify Throwing party means opening an IF thread for me
Itna kam time mein itna ich kar paunga😆Originally posted by: priya185
thank you
Btw just to clarify Throwing party means opening an IF thread for me
Jokes apart yes we will throw a big party for you🥳. But my problem is nowadays I will not be getting much time for coming to if. But let me try👍🏼
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1