Omgggggg yayyy...kaka is back🥳🥳🥳
Replying from heaven
I hope he has done some room reconstruction😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Omgggggg yayyy...kaka is back🥳🥳🥳
Replying from heaven
I hope he has done some room reconstruction😆
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Omgggggg yayyy...kaka is back🥳🥳🥳
Replying from heaven
I hope he has done some room reconstruction😆
When n why did you go to heaven today?
I'm so bored!!
Koi hai?
And Kaka is baaaaacccccckkkkkk…..😎
Omg I didn’t realise I missed him so much!
Toh bol kuch🤣
Bataiye kya sunna pasand karengi aap?
Spoiler?😆 To yeh lijiye -
Raavi stopped rolling the chapatti, her attention was entirely on Shiva now. She had never seen him laugh like that ever. Unrestrained, exuberant, and heartfelt. His laughter was so contagious that it brought a wide smile to her face as well. He looked so different, so unlike his usual junglee bhalu self.
"Tu aise haste hue kitna alag lagta hai." Raavi's soft voice caught Shiva's attention. She was looking at him with such intensity that his laughter died down slowly. Her intent gaze made him nervous, it felt as if she could see the real him, the one whom he hides behind his harsh exterior.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQaP8d1HxAs/?utm_medium=copy_link
Is this picture new one or old?