Ye cc 2 months se chal raha hai😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Ye cc 2 months se chal raha hai😭
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Ye cc 2 months se chal raha hai😭
😂😂😂. I see that .. tag karo logo ko. Shaayad they come and chat. 😂😂
hi jasoos🤗
hi hava .. Kya chal rahaan hain :) acca ka padhai theek ?
Han parhai theek ha rahi hai ajkal PSL 😈😎🤣
Han parhai theek ha rahi hai ajkal PSL 😈😎🤣
What is PSL? Padhai kum or IF par zyaada baat kartee ho tum I think 😂😂
Pakistan super League 😡🤣Originally posted by: TIIQHKYRJXAYATNV
What is PSL? Padhai kum or IF par zyaada baat kartee ho tum I think 😂😂
Haaww IF or padhai Ka taluq 🤣
Padhai Apne time pe IF Apne time pe🤣
Pakistan super League 😡🤣
Haaww IF or padhai Ka taluq 🤣
Padhai Apne time pe IF Apne time pe🤣
what is Pakistan super league ? Like t20. U have your own thing ? I guess since ipl doesn’t take pakis … so it’s like a domestic tournament for u all. How many players and teams participate in this
Yes wahi sahi rahega😆Originally posted by: PVSFT544KX5OXK3F
😂😂😂. I see that .. tag karo logo ko. Shaayad they come and chat. 😂😂
jese IPL wse PSL 🤣Originally posted by: VLSDRGMU4LEHD5R2
what is Pakistan super league ? Like t20. U have your own thing ? I guess since ipl doesn’t take pakis … so it’s like a domestic tournament for u all. How many players and teams participate in this
Han Pakistan super League it's 6th year of this league
5 teams
Well guys did you hear bigg boss 15 will be of 6 months🤣🤣