Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
twitter people discussing why Shiva's pants have pockets🤣🤣🤪🤪
KD's stylist

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
twitter people discussing why Shiva's pants have pockets🤣🤣🤪🤪
KD's stylist

ab stylist kabhi bhi hume shirtless shiva nahi dega 😭🤣🤣
aaj ki trending kabar 🤣
Nahi, stylist emotional hokar Shiva ka costume tamper kare and we'll get shirtless Shiva until they arrange proper costume. 🤣
I'm going to hide behind bushes. 😆
reply from heaven..I have reserved a room for you too here🤣
Congrats ladies! I’m going to catch up seems like I missed a lot 🙈😂
Yeh sab toh hume patha hei na already🤣
Originally posted by: MeeraWrites
Nahi, stylist emotional hokar Shiva ka costume tamper kare and we'll get shirtless Shiva until they arrange proper costume. 🤣
I'm going to hide behind bushes. 😆
they don't need to arrange for proper costume 🤣🤣🤣
ill come with you 🤣
Aor rooms ki zaroorat padegi. 🤣