Because Ajay's sacrifice + love was greater than Salman's love/infatuation.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Because Ajay's sacrifice + love was greater than Salman's love/infatuation.
Nandini made her choice ❤️
Get over it people 😆
The marriage might’ve been a forced one but the final choice wasn’t
SHE made the choice, of her own choice, even when given a choice she chose him
So get over it people 😉
And she chose the right one 😉
Just popped in to see people mentioning their poor ole Aman😆
Nandini made her choice ❤️
Get over it people 😆
The marriage might’ve been a forced one but the final choice wasn’tSHE made the choice, of her own choice, even when given a choice she chose him
So get over it people 😉
And she chose the right one 😉
Get over it?
Not in this lifetime
![]()
How many red faces am I going to get 😆 Am scared now
How many red faces am I going to get 😆 Am scared now
I gave you red face with love 😆
KKHH - Aman
HDDCS- Sameer
Cocktail - Veronica
I felt so so bad for all these characters 😭
This is a really old movie, but has anyone here seen Rajnigandha?
I never understood why she chose Amol Palekar in the end instead of the other guy
Deepa choses Sanjay over Navin when she realises that she is harbouring over her past. Also Navin is a union leader, I think, and he wasn't romantically attatched to her anymore. Sanjay is simple jovial guy who loves Deepa. The kind of family life Deepa wanted could be with Sanjay.
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dci6kcRKBz_/?igsi=MXJjMnhic3g5anNydw==
3