Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

(kindly excuse any mistakes..I am still getting back to my writing track)

PART 34

After sometime..Geet makes her way to her room, she could hear someone's murmuring voice and she moves towards that direction and gasps out of shock with what she got to see.

MAAN!!!!

Just a while ago...when Maan takes the path to the terrace and he slows down at one point where he could hear Geet-Radha's brief talk...He overhears how Geet outlines KM and the family get together ... Her thoughts are strikingly true. How odd it is to miss out on food sessions with your family.. and in spite of all this, she is enquiring with Radha, if he (Maan) had his dinner or not? How pure and honest she has been to this relation from the time they have been married till this very moment. And all what he has been doing to her is hurting her in every possible way. He feels so low and guilty about himself and consumes more than half the bottle of hard drink that he has been holding and that too in one go and throws it on the ground out of frustration...OOPS!!! and then only realized that it might alert Geet and she would hate to find him hiding and gaping on her. and yes, it sought Geet's and Radha's attention but then, Radha's assumptions about the Kitten that would have entered the Kitchen and spilled something and at that moment, he got lost in Geet's cute giggling...He really wishes to be here and look at her all the time but he cant. Even though she is here in the Farmhouse, the right time is not yet here...He found her to be all fine and hence turns to leave but his body slowly and steadily starts to react for his Alcohol consumption and he is forced to give into the tipsy condition that takes over him and everything goes blur in front of him and he slashes down sitting in the ground resting his back on the wall near the room in the terrace.

Back to Geet..

Initially she doesn't believe her own eyes......she curses herself for thinking about Maan all the time and that's why she gets to see him everywhere...she rubs her eyes and checks its actually HIM...

It was shocking but then she found him so adorable as hugging a huge pot and murmuring to it..., Moreover he is almost topless just wearing his black vest that's sticking to his perfect well toned upper body. She looks away as she feels too shy and then couldn't help to revert back her attention on him as he just happens to murmur something again and again and also his eyes are closed tight.

she kneels down to his level and looks at him..she clears her throat slightly and still he doesn't react and continues to murmur.

Maan..what are you doing here?

She pats on his cheeks and calls out his name again...MAAN..His eyes closed tight and again murmuring something. She could smell a strong alcohol... Is he drunk?

She found there were broken pieces of a whisky bottle close by and that clears her doubt. Oh..no... that means the sound of a broken glass came from here? Sigh! And ...he is supposed to be in his room at this point of time. She cutely looks above...Hey babaji..Why is he here? Oh..Maybe he had some new rules even when I was far away on the terrace. Hmm..could be possible...but why does he have to consume alcohol before coming here? she sighs and gently pats on his cheeks as he has to get back to his room....he just opens his eyes. .. and she instantly gets drowned in them...His eyes look glossy due to intoxication. He too looks at her and a broad smile touches his lips as if he is content feeling her presence near her. And then, his eyes start to roll back and again he goes back to unconsciousness and no further movement then on. He has to get back to his room but giving to his current condition it seems next to impossible.

Hey babaji...ab main kya karoon? (Oh god, what shall I do?) She has no other choice apart from taking him to her room. She looks around making sure no one is around as she doesn't want Radha or anyone else to see Maan in this condition as this news may reach Dadima and she would get tensed unnecessarily. She again tries to pat him on his cheeks and talk to him..Maan...Suniye...he opens his eyes gradually and there is a feeling of tranquillity as its not a dream any more, it's a reality that his Pari is with him and he is lost looking at her blinking his eyes making sure he is awake. She is again so lost in those eyes and she could feel herself intoxicated without even getting drunk... She hates herself to feel like that and she clears up her mind..also she would have to face tough consequences when he would wake up in her room. He may even blame me for tricking him and getting him here...He is MAAN SINGH KHURANA and he can talk and say anything. WHAT TO DO NOW?

She recalls his behavior since the time he moved to her haveli in HP.

GEET..in spite of hating you so much, he has helped you a lot in the last two days and also he lifted you and took you to his room first as you were sleeping. Now babaji is giving you a chance to help him back. Maybe you will never get this chance again.

He will hate me even more for this when he gets back to his senses. Anyways, I will take his hatred once again...at least I will be satisfied that I have returned back his favor

She tries to make him stand gently so that he can respond naturally. Suddenly, his hands rest on her shoulder for support and she shivers and happens to turn her face and hit on his well toned torso... She further grips on to him by holding his waist and he feels kind of ticklish with her soft touch...Like this, both make slow moves towards the bedroom.

It was nearing 12 o'clock in the night and she recalled what Radha had said. His food has been served in his room. But did he have his dinner yet?

She gently rests him on the bed and is about to leave to check on his dinner and just then he holds her hand and pulls her back..

She gently rests him on the bed and is about to leave to check on his dinner and just then he holds her hand and pulls her back

Maan: Please don't leave me alone..

Her heart melts with his words.. but then she is also reminded about all that had happened in KM guest house. He spoke the same words on that day too..whereas in real he hates her

She holds his hand back...and pulls out her hand gently...and tries to make a move and suddenly he pulls her back strongly this time and as a result, she fell on his rock hard chest. She had to hug him in order to balance herself and then slowly looks at him...he was looking at her without a blink of an eye..her hair got messed up in this process and she looks innocently cute...and naturally beautiful..where as she is still busy visually scanning his face and fully focused on it...And then she realizes that she is in a very odd position.. She feels his one hand has wrapped around her waist so that she doesn't escape...She is lying on him from tip to toe. Her heart beats faster anticipating what's going to happen next... She is making all efforts to move away from him but in vain as he has a strong grip on her waist. Whereas he is totally unaffected with her wiggling. And with the help of his other hand, he tucks those few strands of hair behind her ears as it was falling on her cheeks. He could feel her loud heartbeat and her cheeks get red with shyness...He is damn sure that it's a beautiful dream....and he wants to live this moment and doesn't want to wake up. His simplest touch is making her feel as if he really cares for her and her feelings and this is the thought that is exactly contradicting his behavior until date..but still she is so lost in that touch and she wants to feel it even more deeply by closing her eyes. She is not able to follow the set of rules that she has set for herself any more. She opens her eyes slowly listening to his husky voice....Thank you for wearing this Pink dress. I really love to see you in pink attire. She gradually looks at herself..she is wearing a pink night dress and what matters? He mentioned the same thing the other day too! In fact all colors suit you but pink is outstanding..

She doesn't want to fall for these compliments any more..she tries to be as careful as possible unaware of the fact that all her efforts to ignore his words is going to drain off soon...

G: I know you haven't had dinner yet. I will get it for you.

He again holds her and makes her lie on the bed. She tries to protest and he covers her lips with his palm...and he comes on top of her this time.

His eyes glitters with naughtiness feeling her soft lips

His eyes glitters with naughtiness feeling her soft lips... whereas she looks back at him fearing what is going to happen next...she heaves heavily feeling his touch on her petals. This is the second time he is trying to seal her mouth with his palm..however this time it's a mix with such naughtiness in his eyes ...but the question again remains the same...why is he doing all this?

He slowly removes his palm from her lips.. she still looks at him.. probably this is the closest moment with her dear husband in this last one year..

I am not hungry any more as you are with me.. he has still gripped on to her...whilst his eyes are now staring at her lips lustfully...

Geet is in such a fix. She is not able to protest. What's going on? Didn't he ask me to stay away from him? Now he is finding ways to come to me? Why? Hey babaji...this is not the right thing happening....I wanted to stay away from him and look at my position!!!

He again murmurs and she has to listen to him as she has no other choice... Their lips are so close that she could feel his breath falling on her lips..main...main ...bohuth bhura hoon.(I am a bad person) he tells this with a bit of stammering and his eyes gets moist and his voice filled with guilt.

MAAN... she calls out his name so softly expressing her clear concerns and care for him...this moves him further.. while she gets emotional listening to his talks... seriously getting mad with restlessness in order to find her answers...What is happening to him? Is he really regretting all his behaviour in this last one year?

Itne din main ne tumhe khud se door rakha.. (I kept you away from me all these days)..ab yeh doori aur saha nahi jaaraha hain mujh se. (I am no longer able to maintain this distance)

At this point Geet is almost surrendered to him and his talks..she slowly frees her right hand from him and cups his left cheek. Her eyes closed and wishes to not open them and feel each and every moment. She calls out his name so very softly...MAAN...

Even Maan was feeling like he is in heaven when he got to feel Geet's soft palm on his cheeks..he couldn't restrict himself anymore...he gently pulled out her hand and placed a soft and gentle kiss on her palm..

Her body is naturally reacting to all what he has been doing to her...there is an inborn feeling in her to touch him and feel him even more. She almost moans his name now...MAAN!!!

Its a clear indication of how much she would have longed for this togetherness just like him...now this is the right time where he can open his book of mind...You know what I have been doing in last one year?

Suddenly she could feel his breath falling on her face...he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead this time...Geet heaves heavily..she feels she is losing on her own self control and no way able to help it out.

G: Hmm??!!!

M: Every day, every hour, every minute ...every second...every single moment, I have been thinking only about you. I missed you so much.

G: Hmm!!!

This is what she was logging for that every wife expects from her husband...Love, care, bonding, understanding, support...and today, his mere words are providing her with all these feelings. She feels her life is so perfect at this very moment. Of course what follows proves that she has to always expect the unexpected in this so-called relationship...

He cups her face... and their lips just inches apart..Bahut ho gaya...Ab main apni PARI se ab aur door nahin rahsaktha... (Enough is enough, I cannot stay away from my "Pari'' Anymore)

It was a real blow for Geet. Her eyes widened listening to him taking Pari's name...PARI?? This name again fell as a tight slap on her face pushing her out of her dream world. This pain is engulfing her like a slow poison... and What she further hears from him again rips her...

M: You know how much I was trying to find you for the last one year? But in vein..and...

he is truly confessing but for her it sounded as a COMPROMISE. And She recalls that all what happened again in last two days was nothing but yet another mirage (An illusion).

M: I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH...

Its pricking her like a thorn as she knows she is not the true owner of these words...

I need you...I truly need you... he tries to seal the gap between their lips and in one shift moment, she moves away from him in such a force that she fell on the floor.... and slowly starts moving back in reverse mode..moving away from him whilst looking at him. While Maan doesnt even realise that she is moved away from him...he seems to be completely lost and slowly gives in to his tipsy condition and hugs on to a pillow so adorably... and kisses it..thinking she is still next to him and continues his murmuring...

M: I ..I...need you by my side....I want to tell you ....Sorry.. I am really sorry... Sorry I had behaved like a jerk..

Geet stops that very moment...listening to this... he feels sorry?? because he had to stay away from his love and its all because of .... she nods for a no and she controls her sobs by closing her mouth so that he doesn't get to hear it...and he can still pour his heart out.

I couldn't imagine any other woman replacing you that's why...

Here comes another stone on her head... OTHER WOMAN? REPLACEMENT?...she knows very well that its none other than HERSELF!!!

Now, I...promise that I will love you and never leave you....never..never leave you...n..ve....l...ve.. and slowly sleep overpowers him and there is a complete silence from his side.. While she moves an inch back and she gasps when her back touches the wall that's right next to the exit and she gets up and runs out to the terrace area to breath in fresh air. She grips on to the rim of her balcony and cries her heart out ..why why me babaji? She sobs.. For a moment I thought that I am getting a chance to start a new life with him...and the next moment I feel as if I find myself in a waste bin. Why? Why am I punished to this extent? What made me even think that every thing changed for good? why did I allow him to touch me?Why did I again make a fool of myself... she slaps her own cheeks rashly with her own bare hands feeling disgusting about herself...How could I easily forget about the relationship that we are actually in and got so despo with his touch and kisses and..... CHEE!!

She recalls all he said, he has been missing his Pari for the last one year and he claims he will never let her go now on. That means, he never got to meet his Pari in this one year and its all because of ME? Because of the forced relationship that he is bound with ME? Its a obvious YES! She gathers all her courage and walks in again to check on him..it seems he has given into the deep slumber due to Alcohol consumption.. She is worried for his increasing addiction towards Alcoholism. Is he getting more alcoholic day by day? ...is it because he misses his Pari so much? Or because of ME who has been invariably a burden on him and he is not able to get over it that easily? What ever it is, Its all happening because he was forced to marry ME? She looks at Maan and he has been now sleeping peacefully by folding his hands..as if he didnt get sleep for ages. She covers him with a duvet...And this peace has been missing in his life all because of ME?? and....and he feels sorry for all this and the reason to make him feel like that is ME AND ONLY ME?? She wipes her own tears...obviously, there is no way out for her. She sighs sadly and looks at him once again.... You love him but he loves someone else. And if your love is true, then leave him and set him free from this burden.

She looks around her surrounding

She looks around her surrounding. This place just provide you with shelter...and Consider yourself as a guest here until you complete your final exams followed by Nandini's wedding. And then, simply walk out of his life. Don't even look back!!!Its so easily said than getting it done. But she has to do it for the sake of her husband's happiness..she holds on to her mangalsutra (Sacred chain) in her neck and cries again. The feeling of returning this chain back makes her feel isolated out of this world. But today, she has realised that its better to lead your life all alone than being in a relationship and feeling the same loneliness. She looks up to her babaji and prays to him..You were the one to get him in my life and you should give me the strength so that I can let him go. She composes herself and wipes her tears. She closes this bedroom door and rests on a sofa in the hall of her room.. She is just looking at the roof blankly without any tears, thoughts or feelings.....she is worn out bearing this pain again and again.... Now, even sleep seems to have become her biggest enemy as it's not even touching her eyes...

The night slowly takes its transformation into a new day..Its already 7:00 AM in the morning.. Geet had a very disturbing sleep or say she couldnt sleep atall. ...she wakes up and has a quick shower..and she offer her prayers to lord Ganesh and her babaji...and Geet almost jumps when mobile rings loud..she didn't want to disturb Maan's sleep and she rushes out to take the call...

"Hey Dearie"

Of Course Geet could very well recognize the caller's voice..it was none other than Ridzy.

G: RIDZY!!! ....

She sounded so desperate..so much heaviness in her voice.. How can Ridzy miss on it?

R: Geet!! How are you dearie?

Ridzy is the only one with whom Geet would share each and every thing that's going on in her life...but that was until she got married to Maan...again, she is tongue tied and can never ever share all what has been going around her. Especially after learning about Maan and Armaan. At the same time, its a very difficult task to lie to her..

G: I..am fine!

R: You don't sound well..what happened?

G: No..Nothing like that...its a new place na? That's why.

R: Are you sure this is the reason?

G: MM..YES!!

Ridzy Sighs...You seriously scared me..by the way, I am happy with this new place of yours as its far away from all hassles and noises..and more than anything, you are with Maan Jiju!

G: Hmm..

she just hums as she doesn't have anything to say or comment...and of course for Ridzy, she feels Geet is becoming an Unsolved mystery in whole. There are so many things that she came to know in last 24 hours and the most shocking one being Geet attending an interview in Maan's office..!! Anyways, this is not at all the right time to investigate or even discuss at this point of time but its made its place in the back of her mind.

R: And Are you having your food and medicines on time?

G: Haan Baaba Haan..don't worry, I am taking good care of myself.

R: I know I can be rest assured as Maan Jiju is with you.

Geet has absolutely no comments with Ritzy's praises for Maan. She got to witness the love and care but it was for his PARI. Ridzy wants to talk more openly about Maan...but Geet smartly changes her topic.

G: Hmm.. Am I really getting a call from you at this hour? Its a pleasant surprise.

R: Hain na surprise? I know that my call would have surprised you.

G: Yes of course dear...You woke up so early? That's a big change in you!!

R: You know very well...it's all Love that brings all these changes in you. Just like how you have changed after Maan Jiju walked into your life Hain na?

Again, Geet shows no reaction to this question..she remains num thinking all about what's going on in her life...its everything apart from LOVE. Where as Ridzy is getting more used to her weird silence at times...and she clearly observes that this silence follows only when Maan's name is taken.

R: Must say you should be far more relaxed now. I heard from Armaan that this farmhouse is not only huge but also very calm and peaceful. Is it so?

G: Well..You see, just now woke up. I will be here until my exams na? There is a lot of time and Will slowly explore.

Ridzy is again and again surprised. She still remembers last year's party day. She happened to drive through a huge farm and Geet was so excited to witness each and every corner of that place that was surrounded with beautiful landscape filled with exciting gardens, ponds and fountains and the chirpy birds caged there were adding more colors to the atmosphere.. Geet was just behaving like a kid that day and she didn't want to leave that place..and today, she is a different Geet all together. For her this farmhouse seems to be just another place where she is going to live and nothing more than that. Ridzy is thrown out of her mind when she hears Geet's voice.

G: Aur batao..subah subah kaise yaad kiya? (How did you remember to call me early in the morning?)

R: Hmm..I have many reasons to call you today...Primary one being I needed to ensure your well being.

Geet is reminded about all what happened yesterday night and she talks as if she is lost somewhere...Mera kya? Main har haal main tik hi rahoongi.. (I will be fine in any given condition)

Ridzy of course had enough of this half baked talk of Geet..

R: Arre Yaar... I seriously had enough of you... why don't you just say, "YES I AM FINE" OR " NO I AM NOT FINE"..

G: Sorry...YES...

R: Grr...

G: I mean YES...ALL FINE WITH ME!

R: HUH Finally!!! She takes a deep sigh...You know something, I wasn't at peace since yesterday evening. I want to be sure that you had a good rest and sleep. Also, Sarita Aunty messaged me enquiring about your health.

What can any Doctor do? When you are destined to have only pain and loneliness in life.? Is there any cure for this? Geet again covers up with yet another lie..

G: Hmm.. YES I did have a good sleep.....Thank you for your concerns my dear..

R: Oh again you have started with your THANKS Saga.. C'mon yaar...we are friends na!

Geet smiles listening to Ridzy's crazy cribbing.

R: Good! And you know what? I remembered the day we had landed in that huge farmhouse by mistake...but you got so attached to it and started missing it.. And see what a beautiful coincidence, you are getting to live in a similar farmhouse from the same locality.

G: What? What are you saying? Is that farmhouse in the same area where I am staying now?

Geet's POV on that day...

Geet didn't know that she was back to the same area. She definitely recalls that day when she left from that place, she felt as if she was leaving something behind..what was that? This didn't end on that day, The thoughts about that farmhouse crossed her mind every now and then. That moment when she was holding on to that pigeon for sometime and then her eyes fell on one open window in that farmhouse and that brief second, Ridzy called out for her and both had to move out of that farmhouse ASAP so that they are not late in reaching Muskan's place. After that day, Geet would often dream of that farmhouse and she is having such a good time there and then she gets to see that window..and there ends her dream and that very moment her eyes would get widely open.....this continued even during her married life and she has once shared her thoughts with Daadima. Why was all this happening? What's there in that farmhouse that was drawing her attention? Especially what is the secret behind the open window which she got to see it just for a second but it has created some positive impact? Why she is out of that dream with the view of that window? She still couldn't find an answer.

(A/N: Both Ridzy and Geet still doesn't know that it was Maan's ancestral farmhouse which they visited that day.)

G: How sure are you?

R: I am damn sure as Armaan told me the area where Maan's ancestral farmhouse is located.. And I was pleasantly shocked to hear it. I remember its the same area but dont remember the complete address though. But you are living in the closet now..you will surely find it some day.

Those were her days before her married life began but she carried her memories with her that slowly started fading. Now the talk about that farmhouse doest excite her any more or say, this is one of the little found happiness which she had buried off within her. Hmm..hope so. If I am destined to be in that farmhouse again, then I will be. Now her thoughts are focused on Maan. She is not happy with his condition. She wants him out of this depression and she wants to bring back all the happiness in his life that he has lost and its all because of her.

R: Anyways...I have 2 surprises to share with you. To begin with, I just spoke with your Dadi Saas...I mean, Maan's grandmother.

Geet's smile instantly stopped and she reacted in such a manner as if her heart came to her mouth..

G: WHAT?? I mean...HOW..WHY?

R: Arre cool yaar...Why are you getting so nervous? Kyon? I can't talk to her?

Geet is actually worried thinking about what if Daadi would have disclosed anything which she (Geet ) has been hiding from Ridzy.

G: No..I didn't mean that Ridzy.. I am glad that you called her.

R: Yeh lo!! ..Do you really think that I called her? Yeh Armaan hain na, he is the one who called Daadi and told her about his surprise meeting his dearest Maan Bhai and with all praise for his GEET BHABHI...

G: I am really surprised..

R: Haan...I'm surprised too as in-between the praises about his dearest Bhabhi, he suddenly remembered about MY presence in this world!!

Ridzy acts as if she takes a sigh filled with jealousy...and continues.. And Geet giggles..

R: So, my Gentleman finally happened to disclose about ME and Daadi was so pleasantly surprised! It seems she knew me as your friend but didn't know that I am also Armaan's fiancΓ©, and that's when she insisted Armaan to put the call in conference mode where I was also invited into their conversation. ..

G: That's really nice gesture on behalf of Daadi to have added you to the conversation.

R: Sach main Geet she is such a down to earth person. And we happened to have long-long conversation without any formalities.

Geet really misses Maan's Daadi. The time that she got to spend with Daadi remains the sweetest of the memories of the recent past.

G: Haan woh hai hi aisi. She never shows her seniority either by age or by her rich and royal background.

R: Yeah Geet...she also clearly told me that "Henceforth we both are good friends"..and must tell you that Armaan went on a complete silent mode and seriously wondered how me and Daadi got along so well with each other.

Geet giggles as she got lost in Ridzy's talks but again this smile was just short lived.

R: Also, all the times she was enquiring about you Geet...She is so much worried for you and was thanking me for taking care of you all this while, especially yesterday when you fainted and you had to rest in my home and I had arranged for Doctor's visit.. She is truly worried for you and your well being Geet. She is such a sweet person!

Geet: Hmm.. She has been very caring about me all the time.

R: Of Course ..she is daadi of your hubby after all....You are very very Lucky to get such amazing hubby and caring grandmother in law.

Geet's smile vanishes in thin air...as she is the only one who knows that all these relationships will be snatched away from her in a span of few weeks and that makes her feel empty and void again..but as usual she doesn't show it to Ridzy. Yes..I have been so very lucky so far to be blessed with her motherly love.

R: You're right! Well this was one surprise. Now, I have another surprise for you and I bet this is the major one!

G: Oh Ridzy...Seriously, you can be a real bundle of surprises and this fact doesn't surprise me any more.

Geet mocks and giggles and Ridzy feels Geet is slowly but steadily getting back to her real self. She was missing those days when Geet would tease her every now and then and giggle like this.

R: Acha ji? Now stop teasing me haan!! I bet you listen to what I am about to say and you will faint off.

Geet nods her head and giggles again at her friend's over confidence.

R: Oye..Dont smile at me OK.. Pack your things as you will be away from the farm house for almost 3 days...

Geet almost shouts.....WHAT?? Now Stop kidding me Ok!!

R: No I am not kidding sweety! Do you remember that you are going to stay in my home for 2 days?

She is lost in her thoughts and not answering Ridzy...

R: GEET..Are you there?

G: Hun!

R: You again gone into Silent mode? Don't tell me that I have to explain you every thing again...She cutely looks up ... Geet ke babaji, look at your devotee..she always drives me crazy.

G: Now what can me or babaji do when I am not able to follow what you are saying.

R: Arre Dumbo..you forgot about the party that's going to happen this coming saturday?

G: Party? What Party?

R: Arre Baap Re...your memory has really gone in drain Geet...My birthday party dear...It was just during the function in your haveli, I had personally requested Daarji and Maan Jiju and that too when you and my Dad were present.

Maan Jiju agreed to it.

Amidst all the confusions that has landed Geet in this Farmhouse, she missed on Ridzy's Birthday party. YES ...Maan gave the permission and that was not surprising for her. He would be the happiest if I have to completely stay away from the farmhouse. But things have changed now...she is now in Khurana Farmhouse as Daadi insisted and she just cannot move out as it may hurt Daadi..

G: Woh..haan, I do remember..for that I was going to move to your place w.e.f tomorrow right?

Ridzy sighs....RIGHT! But there is a slight change in the schedule. You see..incidentally, Muskan and Priya have kept a surprise summer holiday party this evening. Just like the one we had last year. This year is even more special and exciting as its our final year and its summer cum farewell party. Muskan, Priya, Richa and Kalpana are the main hosts and they are ensuring all students graduating this year should be present. ..

Before Ridzy could continue with her further talks, Geet cuts her off.

G: But..I can't make it dear!

R: C'mon Geet, it's once in your life time to get together and I am sure we all batch mates would move on to different directions and would not able to meet like this again. She pauses for a while and continues...I am not giving you any choice...you are getting ready and pack your stuff.

G: Par Ridzy, try to understand, I am not sure if its possible now...its all because of the changes that has happened in my life in past few days..

R: Arre...what changes are you talking about? I understand there is a change of place due to some circumstances but that doesn't imply any changes in your relationship with Maan Jiju.

That is what EXACTLY Geet mentioned to Maan on the previous night but in a different context.

G: Well.. Its Daadima's decision that I have obeyed and moved here.

R: So?

G: Now, I have to take her permission before I leave from here.

There is a silence and that's followed by Ridzy's Loud giggles and this annoys Geet.

G: Ridzy, I guess we are discussing something serious.

R: Oh darling..calm down and stop taking everything so seriously... well...I knew you will blabber something like this. I have already taken permission from Daadi.

Geet just couldn't believe it...WHAT? No ... She is...

R: I know that she is the one who requested you to move to this farmhouse for your health reasons. Well...I took an advance step when she became a good friend of mine and that's when I made this request.

Geet is really not able to understand what all confusions happening in her life and above all, how can she ever believe that Daadi would permit her for all this?

G: Arre..I just moved in here last night and she gave permission to stay away from here for 3 days? No way ..It's impossible.

R: I am not kidding nor lying to you... To begin with, YES, You are right. Daadi was initially not sure about it in the beginning but then I made her understand that Geet would be the only one to be let out if she doesn't make it and of course Daadi didn't want you to miss such important events as you would never get this opportunity in your life again. Further I assured Daadi that you will be taken good care of. Armaan too gave in his word that even he would be around to take care of his dearest bhabhi.

G: But still..

R: GEET..I know you are still living with your mindset of your life in HP but that was until yesterday...now you are free to do what is right for you..Coming to Daadi..she clearly mentioned that she is agreeing to this as You will be staying in my home and you will be completely under my supervision..also Armaan would have a check on you.

Geet is still not able to believe all that she is hearing from Ridzy...but it's so true that this is the last get together with all her closest of her friends and entire batch mates and she wouldn't want to miss out on it. Above all she is glad to get Daadi's permission.

G: But Ridzy..I am not sure... you see, I walked into this place yesterday evening and now, I have to leave? I feel so weird.

R: wasn't it pre planned? . Maan jiju gave permission on that day na? And on that day, no one even thought that you would move to this farm house. So, don't feel odd about it...you see even Daadi has agreed. Now what more problem you are searching for? There is a college event and on the following day its going to be my Birthday. That's it. You just need to spare one more day..that's it!!!

Geet is taken back to her thoughts ...with all that is happening between her and maan, isn't it the best choice to stay away from Maan? He is unnecessarily forced to stay with me...and he must be burdened with me being around here..he will have a peaceful time when I am away from here for atleast 3 days.. moreover, Daadima has agreed to it.

R: Geet...are you there?

G: Hun..haan Ridzy. I will make it for both the events..

Ridzy is really not able to understand Geet...Seriously, She is a huge pack of surprises..she was denying until now and suddenly she agrees!!

R: WOW...that's like my good girl. Your presence is a must for both the events. So, be ready. And I won't be coming to pick you. Muskan will be picking you up.

G: What?

R: Haan yaar... Dad has been called by his Bangalore Branch hospital in order to attend to some emergency case. So, he is taking flight from Chandigarh airport and I want to stay with him till then.

Geet: Oh... I really wish uncle ji is back before your Birthday.

R: Hopefully Geet!!

Ridzy sounds low now as these are the compromises that she has been giving to be a part of Doctor's family. but she hides it from Geet.

R: Daadi has forwarded me the address and location of the farmhouse. I didnt even have time to check it but I already forwarded it to Muskan as it is. Anyways, its again her driver who will be driving thro. So no problem!

G: Tik hain..what time she would be here?

R: May be she would be there in less than one hour.

G: In just one hour?

R: Haan...she will get you to the college event venue and after that party, I will take you to my home...Ooh...Isnt it so exciting?

G: Hmm..

R: Again you are giving a luke warm response??? Imagine we all batch mates are getting together after a long time...so, feel excited about it na!!

G: Hmm..I AM!

R: That's like my girl! remember Muskan will be there soon.. Hurry up...pack your things and be ready....BYE!!!

G: Hmm...Bye!!

She cuts her call and gets into her room...and all previous night's events run through her mind again... Oh no..Maan will wake up anytime!! He will be mad angry at me for getting him to my room. As per our rules, he is not supposed to be here..whatever may be the reason!! Anyways, he will calm down when he knows I am going out of Farmhouse for 3 days...

(To be continued)

A/N:

I understand many of you might think that just now Geet entered the farm house and she is again moving out? Please continue your trust on your author. All I would say right now is, consider this part as plot for upcoming twists and turns in Maaneet's life...

Time and again, their actual life has just began and they would face many more hurdles on their way which they would pass thro successfully. Hence please be with me in supporting them in this painful phase that will be soon over powered with LOVE.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 2 years ago
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the note

Waiting for the update 

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It's more than 3 days still no updateπŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: abinash079

It's more than 3 days still no updateπŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Very sorry dear...done and doing some more editing. I want to add some pictures and searching for it...will just take one more day. πŸ€—

abinash079 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Very sorry dear...done and doing some more editing. I want to add some pictures and searching for it...will just take one more day. πŸ€—

Ok thanks for the note feeling πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't know about your dad sorry

Understand your pain I too lost my close ones in January not one but three I knew how it felt 

But life has to move on happy you also fine di 

Keep smiling and happy 

r_priya5 thumbnail

Waiting for the update dear

Vaidhumom thumbnail

πŸ€—

UPDATED ON PAGE 125

πŸ€—

Edited by Vaidhumom - 2 years ago
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Waiting for next update.  . . . 

abinash079 thumbnail

Nice update

Maan feeling what pain geet would have gone through in this one year and he tries to vent out his pain by punching the sand bag after that he goes to the bar which is in his farm house to drink peg but seems like his pain would have made him drink heavy hence the noise.

Continue soon