Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales
Beautiful yet so emotional❤️😭
Aww🤗❤️
I think tumne galti se sad ki jagah Haha react kiya 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales
Beautiful yet so emotional❤️😭
Aww🤗❤️
I think tumne galti se sad ki jagah Haha react kiya 😂😂
This was too much beautiful and meaningful!!
You almost made me cry!! And the Shivi scene made me blush☺️
Everyone tells about what dhara did bt no one says about gaumbi! I wish we got this on show!
This story felt like much needed one!❤️
PS. Do u have any index? I'm loving ur stories bt can't catch up with the others :(
Awwww so cute ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Loved it 😍😍 shiva's thank you 🥰🥰🥰👌👌
Awww, this is so cute! ❤️Prefect Father’s day crlebration for Gautam, that Letter, hug with YKB, in a true Pandya parivar style 😆 Can we get this in the show instead of kaand after kaand? 😆
Suuupeerrr Cuuutteeee!! Loved ittt!! ❤️
This was so sweet!
I loved that they planned this father's day surprise for Gautam❤️
The letter was so nice😳
It was such a warm OS, I loved it and the last scene at the end, the ShiVi scene was adorable too!
Haaa...I really enjoyed reading this🤗
So beautiful!!
Gaumbi was so touched❤️😭
Loved reading this🤗, aur aakhir Shiva ne Raavi ko bata hi diya ki thank you kaise bolte hai😆
Man What a amazing writer u are!
I'm so touched by this OS! Spcially that letter touched my heart🥺😌❤️
This was the perfect thing for father's day!😍
Shivi scene was too good! ☢️
Thanks for sharing, Loved it🤗
The most precious bond of Pandya Store and the most beautiful story depicting it❤. I couldn't stop smiling. I loved it!!!!!!!!
Couldn't have been any better
Loved it ❤️