U r 9 but our Anmol is baby🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
U r 9 but our Anmol is baby🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
What the hell is going on here🤓
CA sacrificed for Iron Fam’s happiness and went with Gray 😪
So now I hope CA is winning answer for Q1 ( just for CA’s sake ofc)
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Depends, did you give my hubby to Mr Grey??
If i gave then i m not💔😭
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Well in all honesty before signing our agreement , I am not that much of a sheep player . So the fees is okay but only if you can handle if my advise doesn't get you points 😆
Arre yaar, waise hee mujhe points nahi mil rahe! But if your advise doesn't get me points at least I will have someone to blame! 😆😃
All and same Priceless 😒😒I thought Evans was your hubby, i’m talking about CA here 😒😒 Why would i snatch your hubby from you and give him to Grey 🙆♀️😂
Kal woh direct woman ban gayi 🤣

Have you written Caps?? If not you’re still my friend. 💗
What the fudge🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
CA sacrificed for Iron Fam’s happiness and went with Gray 😪
So now I hope CA is winning answer for Q1 ( just for CA’s sake ofc)
kangana fever spreading..
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1