Hello hello
Hi Gayathri 🤗. And yes this is Nita . I remember seeing you ask this some days back but I am highly inactive ,so weren't able to respond back until now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello hello
Hi Gayathri 🤗. And yes this is Nita . I remember seeing you ask this some days back but I am highly inactive ,so weren't able to respond back until now
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
lizzie and kiff you talking about 2 different characters😆
Kifla is in need of map guy to point in the right direction 😆
Sure! Would love to hear what you have in mind 😊
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Hi Gayathri 🤗. And yes this is Nita . I remember seeing you ask this some days back but I am highly inactive ,so weren't able to respond back until now
Hey! Nita, U r playing too?
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
lizzie and kiff you talking about 2 different characters😆
Idk, I have no idea. Ye sab code language waise bhi is too much to contemplate on a Sunday morning!
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett
Idk, I have no idea. Ye sab code language waise bhi is too much to contemplate on a Sunday morning!
Code language only confuses more sometimes , I remember once when I had the right answer but due to code language I thought they were talking about some other country until results 🤪.
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett
Idk, I have no idea. Ye sab code language waise bhi is too much to contemplate on a Sunday morning!
🤗😆 IKR..indirect answers doing dimaag ka dahi😵
I think I will have the most unique answers for Q1 and 5 🤣
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1