Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
(Didn't watched this one yet)
Double post 🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️. Deleted.
Originally posted by: Piyaazzz
Not seen this one abhi but it's the latest one (most probably)
Nice IV. Looks like she uploaded it late. It’s an older interview.
He speaks really well and seems balanced in his thought process.
why was she saying ‘aap dono’ when there was only PD there. I had my ear phones on and I felt like I could hear another female voice possibly Arunita also answering some questions. Especially at the end of the video. Mera veham hoga 😀 but it did sound like Arunita’s voice!
It seemed like she edited out the second person in this video.
(He was there to promote Danish but ended up praising PD 😆 that's his magic )
oh 😲 lemme watch this then will tell u 😆Originally posted by: Starttofinish
Nice IV. Looks like she uploaded it late. It’s an older interview.
He speaks really well and seems balanced in his thought process.
why was she saying ‘aap dono’ when there was only PD there. I had my ear phones on and I felt like I could hear another female voice possibly Arunita also answering some questions. Especially at the end of the video. Mera veham hoga 😀 but it did sound like Arunita’s voice!It seemed like she edited out the second person in this video.
(When Girish sir gave his dholak to him ; thank god it wasn't a lie)