Winner bhi announced karo Lexi. 😂
Congratulations Priya 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Winner bhi announced karo Lexi. 😂
Congratulations Priya 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Results with or without names, fellas?😆
asking only those who sent in the answers🤣
Bakiyon ka pata nhi but i don't want my result 😊
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Results with or without names, fellas?😆
asking only those who sent in the answers🤣
Without names jaise last time tha😆
Behen siggies still are being made🤔
Idk when I am getting them though 😂
Just few days ago I realized I had seen him before his Captain America stint 😑
Congratulations Priya ⭐️ 🥳
Well played 👏
Only Zeal & I understand what I’m talking about 😂
Aik toh mujhe blkul Yaad nhi araha hi mere anti sheep answers Kia the😡
Havana😡😡