Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya tareeka hai confess karne ka ☺️🤪🤣🤣
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
mein thik hua.. Tu kaise hai? 🤗
I am good! 🤗 I noticed you talked about packing are you moving Gauri? 😊
mein samaj nahi payi...
please happy ending rahe...Originally posted by: .shivi396
Can they have happy Ending plz🥺💔
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQLuSThgyLM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
and mein hi hu jise kuch samaj nahi ayi...
Thumbnail wala scene 🤣🤣🤣
I don't know where I should I write I was taking my dinner and searching channels I saw pinjara has taken rebirth concept both has died and too k new birth rangi is giving chance every show then why to not ours ????😡😡
Sorry if should not have written here