yeah bas aise hi farag scenes milte rahe and I'll not complain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah bas aise hi farag scenes milte rahe and I'll not complain
farag scene on the way🥳
that bg😆 they are gonna drag it more i suppose
Raghav ko naye kapde mile lagta hai😆
when will farhad get one🤣
Interviewer asked Sandip so sing a song Sai commented tum aa gaye ho noor aa gaya hai gao 😆
His story is also full with that🤣🤣
Sandip sickand intsta live
Sai
He promoting MHRW in sandipsickand live 😆
Commented watch MHRW on star plus a 6:30
I was telling the other day that now people will start missing the pool
Same I have been thinking where is Pallu. Even in the Pooja shivi I was not there.
Btw I wonder what reason will be given for the shift to RR mansion in the show 😆
Also everyone seems to have a new wardrobe except Farhad 🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4