Shall we discuss anti sheep guys??
and anyone else whose active
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shall we discuss anti sheep guys??
and anyone else whose active
Sure, call more ppl. Let me tag Kiffs
yup let few more come and then we can discuss💆♀️😌
Aisha u wanna discuss, how abt u Ramya?
Best of luck to those you have mcu knowledge.
It's not my cup of tea 🤣
Atleast give some tries🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aisha u wanna discuss, how abt u Ramya?
Let us discuss then 😆
Shall I post my answers
I am going spectacles shopping so Idk when I can post answers
Fingers crossed 🤞 I do it tonight
I have zero knowledge of mcu
But will see
Best of luck to you
let’s do it one question at a time
Ek baar main poora shock mat do🤣