What? Mtlb no awkwardness, blushing in morning? Why did I even hope 😡😡😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What? Mtlb no awkwardness, blushing in morning? Why did I even hope 😡😡😡
Originally posted by: notaquitter
My hotstar is rejecting this episode I think. It’s telling me not to watch by not uploading the episode 🙄🤣🤣
Behen it's a dumb episode. Watch the first 4 minutes, then watch the last 2 minutes. Bas 🤣
precap-
sai wearing a gorgeous saree red with black blouse
aai tells virat come and see how pretty she is looking
tell her she is looking pretty
virat says lag toh rahi hai aur iss gajre ke saath toh ekdum woh phoolpata
sai says koi tareef nahi khoob samajhti hoon main, goo from here
sai asks virat can we gift this saree
virat asks where did this saree come from
she says on our wedding i got a lot of sarees as gift so i thought we can gift this to pakhi didi's aai baba
but your family won't have an issue if i gift this right
Oh Sai that is such a pet peeve of mind, I don't like to regift even if I never use it
Originally posted by: KJSairat
What? Mtlb no awkwardness, blushing in morning? Why did I even hope 😡😡😡
Progression😌
Behen it's a dumb episode. Watch the first 4 minutes, then watch the last 2 minutes. Bas 🤣
If it uploads 😂
This serial is like “Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum” for audience 😂
Infact “Kabhi Khushi Always Gum” …. pp ko dekh dekh ke hum depression mein chale jaayenge
Are you serious itni choti scene vanku is hell bend to cut sairat scenes
Virat played his "tumhara pati" card at the end again 😆
He was like our culture says a pati goes everywhere with his patni.......while Mohit was smiling like a toothpaste ad.......very Rajshri pictures style 🤣
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
Window ki jhaga kuch photo chipkadiya1🤣
Such creativity, I tell you. Koot koot ke creativity🤣
Didi wants to stay in maika