Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

🤣 I saw it too, he lost the plot. He is a very confused man. 

Kaun? Feroze?

Didnt his wife divorce him?

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🤣 I saw it too, he lost the plot. He is a very confused man. 

Was that Feedi talking or Feroze ..?

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Kaun? Feroze?

Didnt his wife divorce him?

If not until now .. after listening to this statement of his .. i guess most definitely ..

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

If not until now .. after listening to this statement of his .. i guess most definitely ..

I want her statement too now😆

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I don't think he is confused 

I have watched other interviews of Feroze and he is very intelligent and we'll spoken 

But it's just that when an actors private life becomes public...he tries to find ways to justify it or to pretend it happened for good 

Since a long time in many interviews he had been asked what went wrong that his wedding broke and he was very uncomfortable talking about it which is absolutely understandable 

But now he seems to have built a wall and saying nonsense which isn't the true him 

I felt bad for him seeing the clip 

Totally agree with you on this. That's why I say he lost the plot, it's like seeing a whole new side of him. Looking at his old interviews he seems so different and soft spoken. Now he is all that gangster bad boy image 😆

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Ashhhhh.....omgggg.....good to see u alive after so many years and yes I m alive too

I was away for a long time 😆. Now I am back 😃

I see you have been active 🤣. How are you, miss my old crew 

Edited by Ash_Smash - 2 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi

jis show ke cimpition me lana chahta hai bht tough hai  AMEK 

Maimontinahihu 

Maya ali & mehwish hayat hai  humayyu ke sath 

Titan of clash  hone wala hai🤣

How do you know that they will pit AMEK against the HS show?

Also, it is bizzare if they think they should make a 30 year old Feroze compete with a 40 year old who has almost 20 years of experience in the same time slot. It does not make sense, make Fawad compete with HS not Feroze.. LOL

Irrespective of with which AMEK clashes, I am sure the show will be successful, it gives me all good vibe from the BTS and of course the return of Feroze and Sana it is. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Totally agree with you on this. That's why I say he lost the plot, it's like seeing a whole new side of him. Looking at his old interviews he seems so different and soft spoken. Now he is all that gangster bad boy image 😆

No, I do not think he has the bad boy vibes, infact his talk with Haroon Rashid just few weeks ago, he was so composed and spoke so well, he did not sound like someone who lost the plot TBH. I do not know what happened with the Ahsan Khan show, as the whole episode ha snot aired though, but I feel Feroze speaks well and he is honest when he is talking, like he cannot pretend even if he wants to, also given he is very young he is gaining maturity with each passing year, he himself says that how aggressive he was before and how he has changed over the years.

And, recently I think in March, he and his wife was spotted in Dubai having fun, so yes they did not divorce or anything, I do not think media even has any concrete idea on his married life and he also kept it private. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

ohh is she  but  story toh bht daalti rahti hai kam3 se related😆

Yes, a couple of days ago, she posted a story with Feroze from Lahore sets, it was a snap chat face app thingy 😆

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

🤣Haan uski baato se ye laga ki 24 epibka show hai  but  its not possible😆

Feroze has no idea how Geo will drag it till 34th episode. Iqra had said 30 episodes, Feroze said 24th episode might have a high point, both of them are masoom inko nahi pata ke what Wajahat is doing at the editing room😆