yeah if I come first I will give a treatphr mujhe special treat dena😈🤣🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yeah if I come first I will give a treatphr mujhe special treat dena😈🤣🤗
Host ain't taking Hinna's points in consideration so no...you guys don't get it
I'm sorry team mates
sonu maruti and VB 😭
Meeka 😲
I know right 😭
I missed you, how shocking is that 😲
Abhi i’m worried about anti-sheep, tum batao? 🙆♀️😭
I never had a chance at winning but others did 😔
Kaha ki winning 😭
Anti-sheep destroyed my chances, i just know it 😒
koi nhi game hai HOTA hai 🤗
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Host ain't taking Hinna's points in consideration so no...you guys don't get it
It's Okay
oh 😲
I don’t think my team was given that option and thank god for it 🤣
I wouldn’t have chosen it for sure 😆
Haan notebook main likh di maine, yaad rahega😎
Yes only last group got that option
warna baaki groups bhi lakme hi likhte
Maybe Alexia did it intentionally so you dont lose😈