Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yummy. Thank You for the treat SaveraOriginally posted by: Savera84
Who ever wanted Doritos please have some Nachos made of Sour cream, cheese and tomato sauce.
Cheers.....
Originally posted by: Savera84
Who ever wanted Doritos please have some Nachos made of Sour cream, cheese and tomato sauce.
Cheers.....
They look very tempting. ❤️
You know guys, I never tried nachos. 😆
Wanna try it soon. 😋
I will have this Nina. Thank you!
Cheers.....
Here's my challenge
Enjoy
Safari Chips
Flamin Hot Lays
Zero Chips
Wavy
Pasta Pakoda
I wanna take all of them.
But 3rd one isn't loading for me.
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Here I come with my crisps and chips--
Nimki ( My favorite snack with chai 😋)
Taking Nimki!
Main bina chai ke hi khaati hu🤣
I thought It's shor bhaja🤔
Maria - Yummy 😍 I'm taking Onion Rings & Mr Twist Chips from your menu.
Originally posted by: Savera84
I will take them. They are my favourite. Onion rings over French fries, anytime.
Cheers...
You are welcome. 🤗
I can't wait that long, sorry. 🤣
I'm very impatient. I just want to get on with these challenges. 🤣
Originally posted by: Savera84
It is another brand of potato chips. Is it visible now? I have updated the picture.
I love Doritos too and I make nachos using them.
Cheers...
Yes It's loading! 😁
And I like that chips
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842