Oh my too much information. Tauba Tauba. 😉
Oh damn! Hope you don't see my reply to her then 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh my too much information. Tauba Tauba. 😉
Oh damn! Hope you don't see my reply to her then 😕
Oh my too much information. Tauba Tauba. 😉
What information?😲😉
I meant open cupboards to unpack her camping stuff which she has ready to leave 😆
Tut tut tut 😆
Finally Vaada is cleared..yeh kyaa oh Raha hain😭😭
What information?😲😉
I meant open cupboards to unpack her camping stuff which she has ready to leave 😆
Tut tut tut 😆
Chal joothi 🤣
Pehle kapre then Sai's legs.... hopefully Virgin Viru doesn't overthink about the order of this either
pata nahin excitement and khushi ke maare banda confuse hoga for sure
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
virat says yeh pathi ka hak hai to stop his wife same way like you showed your hak in hospital.... Sai asks you can force me
Virat I will do
Sai agar nahi Mana tho Kya karenge
Virat says pura police force kadi kardunga yaha par
haye hayeeee keh do khadi kr de lekin apne room ke bahar......Jldi bhejo room me😛
Pehle kapre then Sai's legs.... hopefully Virgin Viru doesn't overthink about the order of this either
Tauba tauba 😆🤣🤣
Sofna 🤗
Again ham door closed pe agaye🤣
What information?😲😉
I meant open cupboards to unpack her camping stuff which she has ready to leave 😆
Tut tut tut 😆
Whoops! 😳 I'm not taking back any words though 😳