fevicol se chipke hands 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
fevicol se chipke hands 😳
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
fevicol se chipke hands 😳
👹👹👹👹👹
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
fevicol se chipke hands 😳
Btw... did the trolley pusher couple have any special marking on their luggage to identify it at the baggage belt🥱🤣
You have to for aloo ki justice🤣
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
fevicol se chipke hands 😳
I was trying to ignore and concentrate on home coming happiness 🤣
They did seem happy atleast neil , ayesha and kishori mam😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Btw... did the trolley pusher couple have any special marking on their luggage to identify it at the baggage belt🥱🤣
I don’t know,
oh their bag matched her skirt
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I was trying to ignore and concentrate on home coming happiness 🤣
They did seem happy atleast neil , ayesha and kishori mam😆
Like I said Ayesha kay liye i was happy
she has done something with her hair,
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Btw... did the trolley pusher couple have any special marking on their luggage to identify it at the baggage belt🥱🤣
Sirf bhaaripan dikha mujhe🤣
Like I said Ayesha kay liye i was happy
she has done something with her hair,
Yes, she straightened her hair
Like I said Ayesha kay liye i was happy
she has done something with her hair,
i think she is using her hair for sai so must be straightening them everyday