Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Does he call you by your name or some regional term for didi or something completely different🤣🐷
How about , names which do not have dictionary existence🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Does he call you by your name or some regional term for didi or something completely different🤣🐷
How about , names which do not have dictionary existence🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Best part was....
We are thrown out of threads, with beizzati added🤣
oh yeah please add this too,,
who kya hai na mujhe bezzti word sunai nhi deta,
and we cant crib everytime for the situation also
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Na na, itna izzat barasta hi nahi hai🤣
We are mentally stable- proof: we behaving like monkies🤣
I also refer my bro with his name only!
Ye bhaiya wagera formalities kyu🤣🤣
We will just have 100+ page discussions of dreams which is zero in existence with reality 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I have this habit of addressing people younger to me as "aap" always😆
that is such a beautiful habit
I startaddressing app then as per compatibility I get in to tum mod
Aree virat in the dream also cannot confess. Itna sharma sharma ka sia only went away🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I have this habit of addressing people younger to me as "aap" always😆
And I feel old🤣
exactly bezzati hoge hmare
that is such a beautiful habit
I startaddressing app then as per compatibility I get in to tum mod
But I address people older than me as "tum" 🤣Not like buzurg people but some years elder to me🤣