I don’t want to change until life threatens me🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t want to change until life threatens me🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Who is active on CC now a days?? Cz I went once abhout few months back but no one was there so I just didn’t feel like to go there again.
Just Nisha, Shivi, Gauri and offcourse Rishi😆
Haan kaise bhool jathe 🤣
I can’t any where soni
That gang and that mentality ones to find is not easy
That’s a golden gang❤️
Awwwww ❤️❤️
U specially mean to say about my golden 🔪🔪🔪🔪 right? Coz that’s the most golden and understanding thing 😂😂😂😂
Uska chaku sharp nahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
It was happening so much that every night a new ccc had to opened but now many are less active and we all chat here and there in other SM platforms so ccc isn’t being used much unfortunately since few weeks back
True as they all r in insta n what not so they just chat der
🤣🤣🤣 that we know 😆
I’m always there no matter what coz I have to spam
I itself make the threads and spam 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
It was happening so much that every night a new ccc had to opened but now many are less active and we all chat here and there in other SM platforms so ccc isn’t being used much unfortunately since few weeks back
Hmm yeah I know. I met asfia n neha on PS forum . N Asfia n Maria on member’s lounge.
Baaki sab almost gaayab
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Who is active on CC now a days?? Cz I went once abhout few months back but no one was there so I just didn’t feel like to go there again.
Still old one are there?
I never went there