Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Omg ...he is my fav actor ...he is the best ❤️...ek yeh character hai aur dusra villain character in a movie ❤️
Since morning MHRW is trending on twitter for today's episode.
why

Guys,
Now that I have learned how to post the gif.
Gifs ki baarish hogi😳 Seh lena doston 🤣
All SP leads did samjhautha shaadi🤪😵😆
I'm watching SP shows for the past 19 years. Normal shaadi yahan karta hi nhi koi. Still waiting for the day jab Pallavi ka mara hua ex husband zinda wapaas aa jaayega aur uska sar se paon tak dikhate dikhate ye log ek puraa episode nikaal lenge with special effects.
Either samjhauta waala shaadi or dulha dulhan mixup,no normal shaadi.
when will we get this rating to our show on tv trp
For screaming & screeching🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4