https://www.instagram.com/p/CQFs5j-hzJvT0z8l6mY8G5KFihI-u12NrJWkpI0/?utm_medium=copy_link
This says so,, possibility or not,
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQFs5j-hzJvT0z8l6mY8G5KFihI-u12NrJWkpI0/?utm_medium=copy_link
This says so,, possibility or not,
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQFs5j-hzJvT0z8l6mY8G5KFihI-u12NrJWkpI0/?utm_medium=copy_link
This says so,, possibility or not,
I just feel like laughing🤣
I don’t think it’s true . One , they are following KD closely and second there will be no story left if they show the confession.
Obviously they won't🤣. Kuch ho Jayega beech main
Not buying any of it now,we should be immune to this just like devdas jalebis, silence and vankar baba. Mast popat tomorrow and back to zillat arena.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQFs5j-hzJvT0z8l6mY8G5KFihI-u12NrJWkpI0/?utm_medium=copy_link
This says so,, possibility or not,
the link is not opening. What is written there?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQFs5j-hzJvT0z8l6mY8G5KFihI-u12NrJWkpI0/?utm_medium=copy_link
This says so,, possibility or not,
Kahi pakhi didi koi sapna to nhi dekh rahi😲
I should have added a disclaimer yeh story kalpanik hai
iske maze ley hasse aur hasay
It says sairat to confess feelings for each other
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQFs5j-hzJvT0z8l6mY8G5KFihI-u12NrJWkpI0/?utm_medium=copy_link
This says so,, possibility or not,
Why on earth does gossip tv hate me so much🤣
I can't see anything🤣
Waise, if they are going to confess, than definitely Vanku is asleep during creative changes meeting🤣