😕 what is this I am taking from your menu?🤔 do I have to share?😳oh well okay😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😕 what is this I am taking from your menu?🤔 do I have to share?😳oh well okay😆
Milky chocolates are very popular here.
Hayee such a chocolaty thread. I want all chocolates. Ufff muhje dy dein sari please
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
oh looks like they are double role bhai bhai😆adding one more bhai triple role 😆
🤣 kumbh mein khoye hue bhais
Here's my chocolate challenge
Though sab ny meri favorite chocolates pehly hi post kardi hain 😏
Galaxy Jewels, Assorted Chocolates

Dark Chocolate

Arabian delights Chocodate

Chocolate Truffles

Hershey's Miniatures

Lindor


Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
oh looks like they are double role bhai bhai😆adding one more bhai triple role 😆
haan but they taste different
gems i havent tried
Here's treat from my side for being a Golden Sheep
Fast Food Party 🥳 (Both Veg and Non Veg)
















^ more tags
Wow yummy treat so many food thank u love it. Congrats again
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842