Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
See we are great at inventing Rajarao-type aliens for sweet little girls like Shristhi🤣
We just do it
If anyone wants we can do it foe them too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
See we are great at inventing Rajarao-type aliens for sweet little girls like Shristhi🤣
We just do it
If anyone wants we can do it foe them too
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Ya guys.... I'd like to introduce you to
EerieJeevanSaathis.com/in
Vaani as Kundali reader
Shristhi as security guard and brand ambassador...
Please feel free to log on to this matchmaking site💔
Sabse phela rishta tmhra hi na hoe
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I think Khabri Ji naraaza hogae hai humse. No new spoiler pics abhi tak. She/He has posted spoiler pic for a different show.
They have misunderstood the boycott 🤣🤣
Ya.... we'll reunite you with the love of your life🐷
Lakshmi this special Amrit chai anti dote we serve
I am a Tamilian. I remember you saying that you are a Malayali right? Wow saara India ek jagah pe.
Aparajita is from Dehradun
Yes I am from doon valley
Pakka dekhna hi padega. Matchmaking mein heart breaking kaise karte hain 🤣🤣
Infact Ishani has developed a website also
After #ShriRao ka gehra payaar
Wow I am proud of you ishani 👏
Anyone is viewer of kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi serial ?
Wahi.....I am waiting for Khabri Ji. Kal we will get Vada Pav romance. Just imagine, how hot would that be??