5 each? 😳Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
You guys decide😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
5 each? 😳Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
You guys decide😳
Let's Start the Chocolate Challenge 🥳
Post 5 Different Chocolates each. (We'll start with 5 and make a 2nd menu if we want to add 5 more)
Once you're done, you can resume the Drinks challenge and add 5 more.
Chocolate Challenge and I need to do this...coz I am eating one right now😆
1.Twix
I can't express how much I love this

2. Amul Milk Chocolate

3. Butter Toffees

4. Melody

5. Dairy Milk OG

Yummy I'd like to take Twix from your menu. 😍 I used to eat that a lot. One of my favs.
Here goes my list
1) Snickers
2) Kit Kat
3) Temptations Rum and Raisins
4) kinder Joy 🙈
5) Amil white Limon
Love Kitkat (How did I miss that😲😆) and Kider Joy
I would love to try the White Chocolate with Lemon zest, looks interesting and I love white chocolate!
Thanks for d new thread @Hinna 🤗
Another Yummy Menu I've got my eyes on Snickers. 😍 Along with Twix, I used to eat Snickers a lot. Another of my favs.
Congratulations for new thread🥳
Haven't done any challenge but wanted to try today, as I am early today and have options😆
1.
Gai chocolate
2.
Lactofun
3.
Chocopie
4. 
5. 
White rabbit
The Chocolate Challenge has started. 🥳Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Let's start the Chocolate Challenge 🥳
Post 5 Different Chocolates each. (We'll start with 5 and make a 2nd menu if we want to add 5 more)
Once you're done, you can resume the Drinks challenge and add 5 more.
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842