#PyaarKiKurbaani💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
#PyaarKiKurbaani💔
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Shristhi yaar... hum yaha kitchen meiin garam tel se jal rahe hai you left for bheegi bheegi raaton meiin
What the hell🤣
Mujhe abhi tak yahi clear nahi hua hai whether he is insaan or not🤣
Koi Kurbani nhi hai. I think he is perfect for Shrishti. 😆😆
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I could have posted a picture for you. I don't think we are allowed to. Waise you can meet him and check his temperature. ☺️☺️
wow Shristhi see I told how caring we are
Oh pls no, sachme guys no, I am not into this guy🤦♀️
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I could have posted a picture for you. I don't think we are allowed to. Waise you can meet him and check his temperature. ☺️☺️
Due to the current covid circumstances she'll anyways find thermometers lying around🤣
Guys, I am a kid who is trying to recollect nitrogen process🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Due to the current covid circumstances she'll anyways find thermometers lying around🤣
Shristhi ke mann me Vada Pav phutta 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I could have posted a picture for you. I don't think we are allowed to. Waise you can meet him and check his temperature. ☺️☺️
you are talking about 6.30 show