Ya I have a passport🥱🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ya I have a passport🥱🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Exactly... voh ShriRao ki aag jalati hai aur mai usme ghee daalti hoon😃
babe it’s our job to see Amar Prem kahani is salamat
No Rao can interest me😎
Ask ......................, who was about to get a taste of my sandals🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Arre ae, bhai banau usko apna🤣
The only male members allowed in my life are papa
And yeah okay,my brother ❤️
Atleast tell us, Do you find him hot????
Ya... though I don't get paid for it I still take part🥱🤣
Baarish ka mausam hai, aag gayi pani mein🤣
Prem gayi gutter mein🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
No Rao can interest me😎
Ask ......................, who was about to get a taste of my sandals🤣
Fill in the blanks Rao🤣
Ask that rao bhaiya, dekha hai na tum logo no🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Guys, my heart is not kitchen, ladoo kaise phootenge, kahi block hoke marr gayi toh😱😱😱😱
U won’t kitchen is the place u get Aloo and other food with takes care of ur chatori tongue
And Rao is ur heart both go hand in hand 🤣
Galat jawaab😎