Every tough man to keep his Vaasa in these circumstances also
Hope it's not someone from fam who has teamed up with villans
Waiting to see what happens
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Every tough man to keep his Vaasa in these circumstances also
Hope it's not someone from fam who has teamed up with villans
Waiting to see what happens
na. Hum bhi kam top nahi hai🤣
yes❤️Originally posted by: AnjuRish
Every tough man to keep his Vaasa in these circumstances also
Hope it's not someone from fam who has teamed up with villans
Waiting to see what happens
Hoping for the same
Fingers crossed🤞
Tagging those who asked me to
Brilliant chapter cheeku 🥰🥰
It really made me cry I literally felt the helplessness and pain of the family. The pleads of family asking Sai to wake up were heart wrenching. 😭😭
On a brilliant note our Sai is going to wake up 😊😊
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
Tagging those who asked me to
Thanks dear! A very emotional chapter and true to everyone's character! Missed Virat, though 😃
And just curious, will you be giving a back story of how Samrat came back?
Aapne toh mujhe rula diya...😭
Very emotional update it is...I can imagine it my mind ...Wake up Sai💔
Please Continue Soon💜
Heart touching update
Thank god sai gained consiousness
Please continue soon
Extremely emo and moving
Some people just can't cry in crisis ..I am one of those ..I become like stone ..only once the crisis is blown over I will cry but usually it's only in front of bro ..
My husband just can't handle when I cry ..he's very emo
My bro will patiently wait for me to finish and then say all tank water is finished then drink this water and then proceed to just pat my head and say Mahadev will take care ok ..I am der na to listen to u