Originally posted by: butterturnips
She is beautiful and must apply as minimum make-up as possible! Goa track ke baad se make-up zyada ho gaya 😔
Please send emails to SP or tweet them regarding her look..I kinda agree with you!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: butterturnips
She is beautiful and must apply as minimum make-up as possible! Goa track ke baad se make-up zyada ho gaya 😔
Please send emails to SP or tweet them regarding her look..I kinda agree with you!
I had opted for German too n I would love it. Socha tha I'll do certification courses after 12th...Kuch nai hua...ab I only remember Ich liebe dich😆
Ich liebe dich too 😂❤️ I don’t remember too in german 😂🤭
Welcome to my club
Did someone ask this question? ? 😳
Shakhi k SR wale din chalna hai na bed k neeche 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
What’s surprising in this ? 😆
Six year olds have summer vacation babe
Bohot time hai 200k bhi aaram se ho jata agar party nahi hoti unki
Oh yeah. 6 year old wali baat bhool jaati hoon main 😆
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Guyzz kisi or forum pe ajj koi jal rha hai kya 😆
Jaise hum trp wale din unse jalte hai
Waise hi humare leads itna bhaw dete hai uspe wo bhi jal sakte hai🤣
Kun kun😆
Omg don't even get me started on her contours it looks like drown line not blended at lot..she has a cute nose...its looks patches the whole make up. Even the foundation is not blended properly.
Yes. They don’t need such heavy coverage foundations for her. Light to medium coverage ones are enough. She has beautiful skin which they have ruined with their makeup!
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Guyzz kisi or forum pe ajj koi jal rha hai kya 😆
Jaise hum trp wale din unse jalte hai
Waise hi humare leads itna bhaw dete hai uspe wo bhi jal sakte hai🤣
Tum agar CC ghumke aayi ho to batao..
Warna work divide karke jaake aate.. 😂😂