Shukar hai toxic boli. Darr se chali gayi.
Tharki nahi boli🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shukar hai toxic boli. Darr se chali gayi.
Tharki nahi boli🤣🤣
Lately its too much brozer on the nose it looks brown not did not go with her skin tone
Originally posted by: butterturnips
Finally you said this! I wanted to talk about her entire make-up in detail but her bad costumes overshadowed this thought of mine... And I'm especially annoyed with the kind of lipstick shades they're using on her... She has a warm skin tone and red or pink or even maroon doesn't suit her tone... It makes her pretty yellow brown complexion look dull
Absolutely correct , look at her now she looks so pretty without makeup
Achaa possible hai. But Reema hoti toh maza aata. Do log hote jiju ka tang khichne ke liye.😂
I totally dislike giggling girls. I giggle too, but there's a huge difference from overstepping into hysteric giggles.
Must be bkoz i'm very tomboyish.
I've come across the Vibe here. She gives updates na?
Good i'm away from TT. 6 yrs old are out there playing? I better stick to IF.
Do you speak french?
I have the perfect word for her. Bécasse. (Not a cuss word, dont worry, google it)
I know german. French is something I opted out of because I loved german idk why 😆
Congratulations Sania ❤️🤗
Jigz if you find it, tag me also. Main bhi toh dekhoon ye kaisi psychology hai. 😆
CC mein chupke bethne wale😪🤣🤣 SJ ke words hai yeh
Mat he bolo..
The focus keeps on going there.. 😒
Dhundne padenge 🤣