ab tak ek hi answer common nikla. A cry๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ab tak ek hi answer common nikla. A cry๐คฃ
My flag will also be unique iโm sure ๐ฅบ
Mine too
I have gotten a spammer award and supporter award from WD&Zeal's game and Sam's gameOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Yep , I got award in both Nina and Lavy game as Non Participant and I am proud of my achievements๐
Nina gave me a good student award with drama added
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I have gotten a spammer award and supporter award from WD&Zeal's game and Sam's game
Nina gave me a good student award with drama added
We shared the award in Sam game ๐. Best Nanand ( I think I spelled the word wrong )but that was the award I guess.
NanandOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
We shared the award in Sam game ๐. Best Nanand ( I think I spelled the word wrong )but that was the award I guess.
Nanad
Either works coz I have heard both
Saas bhi main aur Nanand bhi main
It was weird
Kidhar ho?
*Tries to search you here*
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Well technically I am the only goat ๐. I got a award to prove that as well ๐คฃ
have been wanting to post this since you were goat..today finallyโค๏ธ๐ค

mine 3๐
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Yep , I got award in both Nina and Lavy game as Non Participant and I am proud of my achievements๐
Hehe we r also proud of u๐๐ค naam roshan karrahi hufflepuffs ka.
Yay
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1