Bold: me tooOriginally posted by: AnjuRish
Waiting to see who is the big villan
Very sad that she is injured
Why is he so calm
Stay safe 💓
You will get the answer in the next chapter. if not then in the next to next one.
You too❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bold: me tooOriginally posted by: AnjuRish
Waiting to see who is the big villan
Very sad that she is injured
Why is he so calm
Stay safe 💓
You will get the answer in the next chapter. if not then in the next to next one.
You too❤️
Fantastic update
I hope Sai is fine and why Virat isn’t reacting to this news
Maybe he has hope that Nothing will happen to Sai
Please update soon
Thankyou ❤️❤️Fantastic update
I hope Sai is fine and why Virat isn’t reacting to this news
Maybe he has hope that Nothing will happen to Sai
Please update soon
You will get your answers in the next or next to next chapter❤️
I will🤗
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
Bold: how did you come to this conclusion😆
Criminal chavvanis se aur kya expect kar sakte hai.
Samrat Virat have to be there in my FF, I guess🤣
Samrat-Virat are love
Italics: I'll think about it😆
Matlab you are planning to do something to Sai😭 Please dont😭
I love this name- chavannis🤣🤣
Which are no longer in use🤪
But I have memories attached to chavannis😳
I used to give four chavannis to get a one rupee toffee❤️😆
Yes, Samrat-Virat are indeed love 💕
Hmm. I'll think about not doing anything to Sai. Hehehe.
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
I love this name- chavannis🤣🤣
Which are no longer in use🤪
But I have memories attached to chavannis😳
I used to give four chavannis to get a one rupee toffee❤️😆
Yes, Samrat-Virat are indeed love 💕
Hmm. I'll think about not doing anything to Sai. Hehehe.
They are Chavvanni chaap that's why the name.
Mera Sai baby😭
wow... the suspense is intriguing.... looking forward to the next update <3
My brain cells are trying to figure out the culprit..... looking forward to the next update :D
Very nice.....
Interesting.....
So the reason behind Virat not shedding tears is his Vaada to Sai..... but still what happened to her is mystery...
I have doubt...why did you mention this story as Sai Joshi FF????
Excited for next part.... please give soon..