Bhai woh scene world record book mein hone chaiiya 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Bhai woh scene world record book mein hone chaiiya 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I know right 🤣
Mera toh mood off ho jata hai ads main 😒
Anu maa Aur Bhabhi devar ka over dose ho gaya
And What was that violence they were showing for the show that comes after SAAKK 1-2 weeks back 🤪
Uss show ko sab PS kehte hai aur mujhe humare wala PS yaad aajata hai and I go crazy thinking yeh Shaurya itna sanki kaise hogaya 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I know right 🤣
Mera toh mood off ho jata hai ads main 😒
Anu maa Aur Bhabhi devar ka over dose ho gaya
And What was that violence they were showing for the show that comes after SAAKK 1-2 weeks back 🤪
Violence??
Isn't PS supposed to be a good one??
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I know right 🤣
Mera toh mood off ho jata hai ads main 😒
Anu maa Aur Bhabhi devar ka over dose ho gaya
And What was that violence they were showing for the show that comes after SAAKK 1-2 weeks back 🤪
That violence is loved by the audience n top of that bhar bhar ke promos 🤢
Mujhe bhi Sitara ko aisa maarne ka maan karta hai 🤣🤣
Kal hum log yahi baat kar rahe the..
Hamare ACP aur waada ACP..
Hamare waale kitne ache hai..
😂😂
We just can't take off our eyes from them
Isharo mein SR bhi unique hai 🤣
🤣🤣
Aur ek haina blind ladka apne biwi ko ultha latka teh gai...still she is in blindly in love with him...isse kehte hai pyaar aandha hota hai.
Blind ML wala 🤣
Arey Woh toh blind logon Ki mockery hai 🤪
I hope blind ppl ka some organisation files a case against this channel 😈
I saw colour coordination.. 😂😂
They both are so pretty
Kya chal raha hai?🤭🤭
Samjhi nahi.. 😂