Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Nina ne riddle game host ki thi, shibani ne sheep game di thi demo
Riddle game bhi sheep game hai aur sheep game bhi riddle game!! Koi farak thodi reh gya..
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Nina ne riddle game host ki thi, shibani ne sheep game di thi demo
Riddle game bhi sheep game hai aur sheep game bhi riddle game!! Koi farak thodi reh gya..
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I did think of mixing one or two questions of Anti-Sheep but after that terrifying round of Anti-Sheep I thought chod do
If finale is not terrifying then what is..
Zeal aur uska nostalgiaOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes i miss LP too yaar, its been so long havent talked to her. 🤣 Thug was unique
Zeal ka game ka i mostly remember rounds lol nostalgia, food, wiki, paris n what not
Kya zaalim insaan hai tu...
Nobody likes Anti-Sheep. It was fun
Anti sheep was fun 😆 and terrifying 😆
I liked the demo 😆
Easy to answer
My lazy self liked anti sheep 😭🤣
Baki jeetna toh waise bhi Nahi 🤣😂
Oh score board Dekha ab
Congratulations sab ko 🥳
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Nobody likes Anti-Sheep. It was fun
I liked it 🤣🙌🏻