Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
๐ but jitna drama Shibani or Kiffs or Nita or lexi karte hai utna nahi๐คฃ
I dont compare to the three
They are on a different level
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
๐ but jitna drama Shibani or Kiffs or Nita or lexi karte hai utna nahi๐คฃ
I dont compare to the three
They are on a different level
Yup, learnt about the cause as part of answer research as well
๐ true but u still r dramaqueen๐ณ
Kyun, tereko bhi chahiye kya? Jisne bhi answer bheja uske liye yeh offer hai๐คช
Aww thats goodโค๏ธ yes i also learnt a great deal in that LGBTQ thread they had where all information given
Hehe i never won any game so ๐ฅบ
I wasnt sure you would like the whole game or not
Thank you! I learnt something new today.
And hey missed responding on the other thread. Tell me more about the game you are conducting. You mentioned I might not like all the rounds. Now you got me curiousโฆtell me more. What all rounds were there?
One round was riddles, one was treasure hunt, one was Anti-Sheep, one is sheep 2.0 {Name credits= Amekha๐คฃ}
Same here
Phir main bhi underdog hun?๐ค
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I wasnt sure you would like the whole game or not
One round was riddles, one was treasure hunt, one was Anti-Sheep, one is sheep 2.0 {Name credits= Amekha๐คฃ}
Sounds exciting. Season two mein tag zaroor karna. Will join if asli duniya permits
But still wondering which of these you thought I wouldnโt like, lol!
Unless it was some elaborate homework, write an essay or know a tv serial in and out type task๐คช
Haanji๐
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1