Waise I won't be there for today's episode so please can someone fill me in what happens
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Waise I won't be there for today's episode so please can someone fill me in what happens
promo se toh lag raha hai but cant tell geo walo ka alag hi chalta hai
she should chage her exoeriment day😆Originally posted by: Ash_Smash
Who is ready for tonight? @stefan do you have experiments tonight? 🤣
Aaj mai aa gai office se 😆
mtlb u wont watch today's epiOriginally posted by: rivaanvira
Waise I won't be there for today's episode so please can someone fill me in what happens
Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
mtlb u wont watch today's epi
No yaar .. I am out for an appt and won't be able to until late evening
I am going to miss our tete-e-tetes for today .. 😒
Sach mein .. @stefan should change her experiment days.. citing some doctor appointment every Friday for sanity sake
Ha ha Moni .. I can't believe you came home just for the show😆
no no my shift was changed this week😆Originally posted by: rivaanvira
Sach mein .. @stefan should change her experiment days.. citing some doctor appointment every Friday for sanity sake
Ha ha Moni .. I can't believe you came home just for the show😆
But chalo accha hua hope acvha epi mil jaye 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP-zakFBwBn/?utm_medium=copy_link
Hopeing aaj farhad jayda ho
Saas bahu drama kam ho
Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
no no my shift was changed this week😆
But chalo accha hua hope acvha epi mil jaye 😆
It's like cricket match superstition.. don't change the position warna wicket chali jayegi ..
In ur case .. change the shift.. acha episode mil Jaye ..🤣
https://twitter.com/HarPalGeoTv/status/1403331756913152001?s=20
Not for taimoor nor farhad its for herself😆