Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ariel6

why can't dd take a grand break yaar? she can just go to abroad for higher studies rather than creating mu's between adilie 😡

Unko to Aadi ke life mein 'betal' ki tarah bojh banke hi rahna hai  ( after all 7 yrska grand friendship bhi hai ),kabhi nehi aur kahin nehi jayegi .Kc se chot kha kar to t house mein hi rehne aayegi 🤢

@ Ariel6

Edited by Apudip - 2 years ago
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apudip

Unko to Aadi ke life mein 'betal' ki tarah bojh banke hi rahna hai  ( after all 7 yrska grand friendship bhi hai ),kabhi nehi aur kahin nehi jayegi .Kc se chot kha kar to t house mein hi rehne aayegi 🤢

@ Ariel6

rather she should become another pakhi/roopkotha that will be watchable

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

rather she should become another pakhi/roopkotha that will be watchable

Nah ,tana marna aur guilt mein dalna dd ki janamsiddh adhikar hai 🤢Adilie ko happy nehi dekh sakte. Self pity aur mahaanta ke dhong ke saath rahna hai aur Aadi ka khun chusna hai .🤢

Edited by Apudip - 2 years ago
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apudip

Nah ,tana marna aur guilt mein dalna dd ki janamsiddh adhikar hai 🤢Adilie ko happy nehi dekh sakte. Self pity aur mahaanta ke dhong ke saath rahna hai aur Aadi ka khun chusna hai .🤢

dd will become worse than roopkotha 🤢

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bandi ne dil jeet liya yeh bolke ki woh SK ki beti hai.

Ab aur ek umeed jaag gayi hai man mein.....Jis din Malini Imlie ko sach bateyengi dev k bare mein aur usko haq dilwana chahegi uss din,I want Imlie to reject that looser Dev and proudly admitting infront of whole C and T families along with meekam " Hum sirf aur sirf SK aur Meethi ke beti hai kisi aur ki nahi"..

Looser Dev aur Daadi dekhne laayak hogi.

Now comes to Precap- Malini toh bilkul apne mom ki carbon copy hai. Anu ne Imlie ki bday spoil ki thi aur ab Malini ne Adi ki😡😡😡 . Maa beti Adilie ki khusi dekh hi nahi sakte.

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Leena Gangopadhyay (the writer of Ishti Kutum and many other traumatic serials) is part of Imlie's creative team. She has vehemently defended Archi's dual love in Ishti Kutum and criticized remakes that made him love only one woman!!! Her point is men are by nature bigamous---a man can be in love with two women simultaneously!!!! I had some hopes on Gul, but I think we shouldn't hope for too much. 

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: woman11

Leena Gangopadhyay (the writer of Ishti Kutum and many other traumatic serials) is part of Imlie's creative team. She has vehemently defended Archi's dual love in Ishti Kutum and criticized remakes that made him love only one woman!!! Her point is men are by nature bigamous---a man can be in love with two women simultaneously!!!! I had some hopes on Gul, but I think we shouldn't hope for too much. 

I dont think adi will love any one else than imlie.

Missunderstanding can be there....

But no love from adi side for any one else.....

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: woman11

Gul khan hero love only one woman. And the redemption of Adi is best one any ML got in ITV

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Gul khan hero love only one woman. And the redemption of Adi is best one any ML got in ITV

They will not spoil his charecter.

Otherwise they have not saw so muxh reson of not being with malini as he have not realise it .

He thought as he can talk with her hrs so she can be his partner.

Etc etc 

They have g8ven lots of reason for not to buthers adi charecter.

So they will not spoil later also.

Mu can be there.

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Imlie is clearly not the kind of girl who craves for attention like she has to wish first 😆 unlike didi who was stubborn during holi that Adi had to put color on her first 😆 share trophy with first etc etc 😆 so let didi wish him first if she wants to though I doubt it will happen - imlie won’t care 😆 she will give something simple and meaningful to get BS that’s going to be the best gift he hoped for 

a poem. ❣️