🤣🤣🤣
This job is awesome, I will be security guard 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣🤣
This job is awesome, I will be security guard 🤣
dont worry we know how to get her back
just show her french fries and she will hop back
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Ek minute, I am single , kaahe ardh aur kaahe angini🤣
And , will aunty's spare you for this venture 😈
@bold
Kaun auntyji... namaste🙏🏻🤣
Arre I found u there so easily its only ShriRao kay charche there 😆
dont worry we know how to get her back
just show her french fries and she will hop back
Pls bring garlic nuggets along 🤣
She might come dancing and swimmimg although she doesnt know either🤣
My mum feed you nariyal barfi, I am sure, she is making it is one reason, and all female species apart from her daughter automatically appear very amazing to her🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Ek minute, I am single , kaahe ardh aur kaahe angini🤣
And , will aunty's spare you for this venture 😈
Ishani ki matchmaking nhi hai
tumhari ho chuki hai 🤣
So aunty wont be having any problem
babe u n ShriRao are face of the company 🤣
and u wanna be security guard
Ishani ki matchmaking nhi hai
tumhari ho chuki hai 🤣
So aunty wont be having any problem
Poor diamonds and platinum😭
And I am still not reachable for none😳🤣
Ishani ki matchmaking nhi hai
tumhari ho chuki hai 🤣
So aunty wont be having any problem
Kisko problem hai mujhse? Maine kisi ka khoon nahi kiya🤣