Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Me too! I think I never want someone so badly in the hospital.
They where like crushed, possible broken ribs what can lead to a puncture lung. Their legs where crushed so maybe a couple of broken bones. But nope these guy’s are TOTALLY fine 💯 🤣
Super humans like this will keep me out of my job! I'll be forever in debt...
Raavi passed out😆 as soon as Rishita sprinkled water on her face, she was ready and raring to go and even got the magical kalash herself🤣
Shiva screaming her name, shaking her head didn’t work but the “magical water” did it 🤣
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Shiva screaming her name, shaking her head didn’t work but the “magical water” did it 🤣
It really did🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Clownie Anita might get some dialogues when she sees dhara walking away ...short term happiness🤣
If the camera zooms on her face during this scene...I am sure I will throw my laptop away🤣
Be sure to throw it on the bed or someplace safe cuz we are def getting that scene 🤣
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Super humans like this will keep me out of my job! I'll be forever in debt...
Haha don't worry it only happens in ITV 🤣
Omg 🤣🤣🤣
bhaag Milkha bhaag
ok now editor uncle might put some song from this movie🤣
Who's clownie?😆
What are you all discussing?